All-On-4 Dental Implants
in Santa María
in Santa María
The first thing most people notice about someone is their smile; therefore, you should always try to maintain and preserve it. If you suffer from decaying or missing teeth, it could be challenging to do that. However, the dental implant specialists at Every Smiles are here to help. We provide All-On-4 dental implants for Santa Maria, CA, patients and the surrounding areas at our Santa Maria dentist office. With all-on-4 dental implant treatment, you may have the smile of your dreams. Our welcoming, knowledgeable staff takes great pride in laying out the steps and advantages of this ground-breaking complete arch replacement procedure.
What Are All-On-4 Dental Implants?
An entire arch of teeth can be replaced using all-on-4 dental implants. However, an implant is not needed for every missing tooth. Individuals without a whole row of teeth on either their top or bottom jaw should choose this restorative treatment option. We can place four titanium posts into your jaw to act as anchors for a whole set of teeth rather than replacing each one individually. By using this method, you may be confident that your dental implants will stay securely in place. Your natural-looking, adequate tooth replacements will be supported by robust, long-lasting supports that gradually integrate into your natural bone.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants?
Here are just a few of the many benefits of All-on-4 dental implants that we find most appealing:
Improves the standard of living
- Maintaining overall health requires having good oral health. It helps prevent gum disease and tooth decay, which could otherwise result in severe infections. Your speech may be hindered by uneven, damaged, or missing teeth, making eating difficult or uncomfortable. Modern dental technology has allowed us to quickly fill missing teeth with just four dental implants using the all-on-4 dental implant procedure. You’ll feel younger, healthier, and more confident when you eat or speak thanks to these dental implants, which also help you achieve the quality of life you’ve always wanted.
Enhances the look of your teeth
- When a person loses a tooth, their teeth look significantly altered, making them uncomfortable conversing. The All-On-4 dental implant procedure minimizes the wrinkles brought on by tooth loss and aid in maintaining the jawbone. They also enhance the look of teeth and help keep your natural facial structure, which might otherwise degenerate due to tooth loss.
It provides an immediate and lasting solution
- All-On-4 Dental Implants provide a long-term fix for your teeth that will endure the rest of your life. They provide you with tremendous comfort and are not detachable. As this technique helps you swiftly restore your teeth, you see benefits immediately. Additionally, it helps you chew food properly to eat everything you want.
Removes health complications brought on by missing or deteriorating teeth
- The all-on-4 dental implants contribute to a healthier mouth by lowering the risk of periodontal disease, which would otherwise lead to several illnesses and conditions, including heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and other chronic diseases. Dental implants that are placed all-on-4 are simple to maintain. With daily brushing, flossing, and routine dentist appointments, your new teeth can remain clean and well-maintained for at least 20 years.
Stops bone deterioration and loss
- The deterioration of the jawbone, which supports chewing and preserves your face shape, is one of the obvious consequences of tooth loss. The all-on-4 implants reduce this impact and prevent further bone loss and deterioration. The implants function similarly to natural teeth since they are implanted in the jawbone.
How to Decide if You’re a Candidate for All-On-4 Dental Implants?
All-on-4 dental implants are best suited for patients who have a major tooth loss. This solution is dependable and economical. There are several conditions for getting implants, and before we can do the treatment, you will need to be in great health because it frequently needs anesthesia. Furthermore, the best candidates:
- Has enough bone structure
- Does not have gum disease
- Does not smoke
- Devoted to receiving treatment
What does the All-On-4 Dental Implant Process Entail?
Receiving all-on-4 dental implants can be a drawn-out process. The process will start with a consultation in our Santa Maria dentist office. We’ll take the time to learn about your goals before thoroughly outlining what to expect. We will create a few tiny incisions in your gums during your initial procedure so that we may insert titanium posts into your mouth surgically. The implants must then bond to your jawbone over three to six months. The four implants in your jaw will then have tiny connections called abutments attached to them. Following that, we will make impressions of your mouth so our lab can create personalized dental crowns or bridges for you.
What to expect after the All-On-4 Dental Implant Procedure?
You’ll need to recuperate and relax for several days after your all-on-4 dental implant procedure. To speed up the healing process, we advise staying at home for the first three days after your procedure. It would be advisable to have a family member stay with you for 12 to 24 hours following surgery if you decide to have anesthesia because you can anticipate some dizziness and nausea in the early aftermath of the procedure. Avoid pushing or prodding the surgical site while you’re healing. By doing this, you risk tearing your sutures, which might delay your recovery.
For pain relief, we may suggest or prescribe medicine. We also advise using an ice pack on the affected region for 15 minutes to reduce swelling on the first day. In the days that follow, a warm cloth may help reduce swelling. Additionally, you can accelerate the healing process by avoiding physical activity during the first week after surgery and maintaining a low heart rate. Do your best to clean your mouth by following good oral hygiene practices but refrain from flossing for the first two weeks after receiving all-on-4 dental implants.
Schedule Your All-On-4 Dental Implant Consultation Today
If you need a way to restore missing teeth after experiencing substantial tooth loss, schedule an appointment with Everly Smiles. We welcome new patients in Santa Maria and surrounding areas at our dentist office, where our dental implant specialist can assist you with all-on-4 dental implants, cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics.